Summer is almost done, and honestly, I had two bucket list items.
- Make an instagram (and in the truest style of me, I did that just as I was beginning to feel guilty about not having done so.)
Get my writing out there. Get writing.
And I suppose both of these are my efforts to document how my life is going, what my life is, and hopefully, it will offer me a glimpse of what I want my life to be. I’m hoping this offers clarity, in a world where everything is a little bit foggy.
But then again I suppose fog is a little bit beautiful.
I’m not sure whether this is going to a be a lifestyle blog, my commentary on life, my response to whatever the universe throws at me, or a combination of all of the above (likely the latter, in all honesty).
But above all, I’m hoping I can dedicate myself to this, for the purpose of dedicating myself to understanding me in the most fundamental way.
Selfish, maybe. Stupid, almost definitely.
But will I still do it?
Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment