The title really gives this one away, doesn't it?
It's shameful, really, how easily I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. *tisk tisk, Anisha* But thanks to the motivation of a certain blogger-goals friend of mine, I have realized that the only way this effort will pay off is if I consciously make an effort to contribute to it.
And I think that having a document of whatever I deemed important enough to publish will go a long way for posterity...just kidding, I'll probably scroll back and reread early posts when I'm bored, but that could still be a lot of fun.
BUT I DIGRESS.
First impression of sophomore year: lots and lots of work. More work than I had at any point during the semester last year. And this is before clubs have started.
Second impression of sophomore year: any freshman excitement that I possessed last year has disappeared. I don't know where it has gone, but frankly I want it back because it certainly makes life less boring.
Third impression of sophomore year: I am likely going to have very little, if any time at all, to blog properly. But hey, I think it's important that I continue blogging, so from here on out, these blogs are going to be 100% natural and completely uncut. No edits. No fluff. And no schedule. There will be a few new posts a month, published whenever time allows. But I am taking the restraints of this endeavor of mine, and letting it run naturally.
Hopefully it all works out.
We'll see, I suppose.
It's shameful, really, how easily I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. *tisk tisk, Anisha* But thanks to the motivation of a certain blogger-goals friend of mine, I have realized that the only way this effort will pay off is if I consciously make an effort to contribute to it.
And I think that having a document of whatever I deemed important enough to publish will go a long way for posterity...just kidding, I'll probably scroll back and reread early posts when I'm bored, but that could still be a lot of fun.
BUT I DIGRESS.
First impression of sophomore year: lots and lots of work. More work than I had at any point during the semester last year. And this is before clubs have started.
Second impression of sophomore year: any freshman excitement that I possessed last year has disappeared. I don't know where it has gone, but frankly I want it back because it certainly makes life less boring.
Third impression of sophomore year: I am likely going to have very little, if any time at all, to blog properly. But hey, I think it's important that I continue blogging, so from here on out, these blogs are going to be 100% natural and completely uncut. No edits. No fluff. And no schedule. There will be a few new posts a month, published whenever time allows. But I am taking the restraints of this endeavor of mine, and letting it run naturally.
Hopefully it all works out.
We'll see, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment